Wednesday, November 5; 1:30-3pm ET
To Register: Visit MLN Connects™ Upcoming Calls. Space may be limited, register early.
HHS has issued a rule finalizing October 1, 2015 as the new compliance date for health care providers, health plans, and health care clearinghouses to transition to ICD-10. During this MLN Connects National Provider Call, CMS subject matter experts will discuss ICD-10 implementation issues, opportunities for testing, and resources. A question and answer session will follow the presentations.
- Final rule and national implementation
- Medicare Fee-For-Service testing
- Medicare Severity Diagnosis Related Grouper (MS-DRG) Conversion Project
- Partial code freeze and annual code updates
- Plans for National Coverage Determinations (NCDs) and Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs)
- Home health conversions
- Claims that span the implementation date
Target Audience: Medical coders, physicians, physician office staff, nurses and other non-physician practitioners, provider billing staff, health records staff, vendors, educators, system maintainers, laboratories, and all Medicare providers.
Continuing education credit may be awarded for participation in certain MLN Connects Calls. Visit the Continuing Education Credit Information web page to learn more.